Your on premise video conferencing infrastructure
for optimal performance and security
Number of contacts
Number of meetings
Number of organizers and seats*
Advanced collaboration features
Interoperable with legacy video conferencing systems
Can call to the telephone network (PSTN)
Recording and live streaming
Additional User Pack: 50, 100, 500 users / seats
Starts with 50 organizers / 50 seats
9 000 € / year excl. tax.
50 organizers / 50 seats*
i.e. 15€ per month per organizer
Minimum commitment of 12 months
Access to the service is free of charge for invited attendants.
Starting at 50
*An organizer is a person with the ability to schedule a meeting – One seat is used when a user connects to a meeting
-10% for a 24-month commitment
-20% for a 36-month commitment
Deploy and control the
video conferencing server on your network.
Feel free to open it on the web…
Secure and reliable
No ports to open.
Zero impact on network
Easy to deploy
Only a few hours to deploy
on thousands of desktops.
LDAP, Active Directory integration.
Tixeo outruns the state-of-the-art technology with an audio, video and collaboration technology resulting from more than 15 years of R&D
Take advantage of ultra-low cost
per user thanks
to our model per seat
for the server of video conferencing.
You can use your own user database, certificates or email server*. Access to the API. Branding*.
Easy to maintain
All clients will be
Boost your video conferencing performance
and add features with our customized options
Forget the technical limitations and enjoy global connectivity with the universal video conferencing gateway: TixeoGateway
- The Tixeo Gateway offers you perfect compatibility with the most common SIP or H. 323 hardware devices. Connect to Tixeo meetings with Poly, Cisco, LifeSize, Huawei or Avaya systems
- PSTN outgoing phone calls
- Can be extended to any other videoconferencing systeme.
- Gain freedom with a universal videoconferencing solution
- Restore value to your past investments
- Collaborate efficiently by viewing videos and data shared during the meeting